Part of our “Best of 2022” replay series, listen again as Lisa offers some great tips for building a successful, profitable business!
In this episode, I’m sharing the reminders I wish someone would have tapped me on the shoulder to say “Remember this!” If you are an avid gardener or as I was in the beginning, a gardener gone wild– you can disregard this list. These reminders are for those that want to build a successful, profitable business:
- Remember the point: to spend less money than you bring in, better known as profit.
- Flowers do not sell themselves.
- You must get up every day and keep doing it.
- Prevent weeds: paramount. (takes down many potential growers)
- Grow what sells.
- Stop comparing yourself.
- Be a professional no matter what.
- Every failure is a potential lesson.
- You can do hard things.
- Pick up where you are. STOP looking back.
I hope this reminds and helps you. -Lisa
Lisa Mason Ziegler’s Online Course: Join the Waitlist
Sign up to receive our weekly Farm News!
The Field and Garden Podcast is produced by Lisa Mason Ziegler, award-winning author of Vegetables Love Flowers and Cool Flowers, owner of The Gardener’s Workshop, Flower Farming School Online, and the publisher of Farmer-Florist School Online and Florist School Online. Watch Lisa’s Story and connect with Lisa on social media!