Black-Eyed Susan ‘Cherry Brandy’, Rudbeckia hirta - 50 seeds avg.
Produces a compact plant with beautiful dark cherry blooms.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Ht. 20"-24".
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
- Rudbeckia stems grow from a cluster at plant base.
- To encourage more stems to develop, make harvest cuts at the base, two to three inches above ground level.
- For the freshest cut flowers, harvest just after petals have unfolded.