Campanula ‘Champion Pro Lavender’ (F1), Campanula medium, 25 seeds avg.
Soft lavender bells on highly productive plants. A popular cottage garden flower also known as Canterbury bells and bellflower.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seeds with soil.
- Allow 14-21 days to germinate. Space plants 9-12” apart in the garden. Grows to 30-40” tall. 120-140 days to bloom. Winter hardy to zone 5.
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Make future cuts at the stem base.
- Harvest when the first 2-4 bells on a stem are open.