Celosia, Plume, Sunday Yellow, Celosia plumosa, 25 seeds avg
Masses of feathery plumes in shades of bright yellow. The Sunday Series has thick plumes, and plants are prolific bloomers.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space plants 8-12” apart in the garden, grows to 24-30” tall.
- Pinch when 10" tall to establish a more robust branching plant.
- 90-95 days to bloom.
- Harvest flowers when mature for fresh bouquets.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
Elizabeth (verified owner) –
Sherry (verified owner) –
Haven’t started them yet! But delivery of the seed was fast!