Cosmos, Apricot Lemonade, Cosmos bipinnatus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
Bicolor blooms in a dreamy range of pastel shades. Apricot-pink petals with lavender-pink bases and undersides age to soft yellow and rose-pink hues. Easy to grow.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Space plants 8-12" apart. Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows to 20-30” tall. Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant
- 85-100 days to bloom.
- Cosmos make an excellent cut flower when harvested just as they crack open.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.