Cosmos, Double Click, Pink Bicolor Cosmos bipinnatus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
A beautiful mix of double bloom cosmos in a wide range of pinks. Easy to grow.
Great in containers and beds, attracts butterflies and beneficial insects, great cut, and is drought tolerant.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden, spacing 8-12".
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate. G
- rows to 36” tall.
- Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
- 85-100 days to bloom.
- Harvest flowers just before they start to crack open to prevent bug damage to petals.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.
Renee’ Polcher (verified owner) –
Minnesota, United States