Cosmos, Double Click Violet Bicolor, Cosmos bipinnatus, 50 or 200 seeds avg.
Beautiful white and violet bicolor double blooming cosmos. Easy to grow.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden
- Spacing 8-12".
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows to 36” tall.
- Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
- 85-100 days to bloom.
- Harvest flowers just before they start to crack open to prevent bug damage to petals.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.