Dusty Miller, New Look, Senecio cineraria, 50 seeds avg.
Beautiful silver foliage has become very popular in bridal bouquets.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- May overwinter in zones 8-10.
- Plant after danger of frost and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 10-12 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space 8-12” apart in the garden, grows to 8-14” tall.
- 90 days to bloom.
- Harvest leaves when mature for fresh bouquets.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem. Keeping foliage as dry as possible.
Sara S. (verified owner) –
Debra (verified owner) –
Connecticut, United States