Eucalyptus, Parvula Gum, Eucalyptus - 25 seeds avg.
With small blue-green leaves, Parvula Gum Eucalyptus is a beautiful addition to any bouquet.
- A warm-season tender annual that prefers full sun.
- For best results start seeds indoors 10-12 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Height 24-36".
- Space plants 9" apart in the garden.
Keep the Foliage Coming:
- Stems may be harvested any time after leaves begin to feel leathery.
- Make the first cut of the central stem above the bottom 3-5 side shoots to encourage branching.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
Susan Gordon (verified owner) –
New Hampshire, United States
Pam Teixeira (verified owner) –
New York, United States
MaryLaura Smithwick (verified owner) –
South Carolina, United States
While I have never planted this variety, I am excited to plant and see how they turn out.
Cissy M. (verified owner) –
Tennessee, United States