Feverfew ‘Tetra White Wonder’, Chrysanthemum parthenium - 25 seeds avg.
The large blooms are made up of small, button-like flowers. Beautiful in the garden and in bouquets.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden
- Do not cover seed with soil
- Allow 7-14 days to germinate
- Space 12" apart in the garden
- Grows 30" - 48" tall
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south
Keep the blooms coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest three to four side shoots.
- Make future harvests at the base of the stem.
- For longest window of harvest, begin cutting as soon as attractive through once the blooms fully open.
Anna Gadd (verified owner) –
Pennsylvania, United States
Melissa Braddy (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Have 5 out of 6 sprouting out now in seed starter tray.
Jennifer Lee (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
Jan (verified owner) –
Maryland, United States