Feverfew ‘Vegmo, Snowball Extra’, Chrysanthemum parthenium - 25 seeds avg.
The large blooms are made up of small button-like flowers. Beautiful in the garden and in bouquets.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 12" apart in the garden.
- Grows 30" - 48" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest three to four side shoots.
- Make future harvests at the base of the stem.
- For longest window of harvest, begin cutting as soon as attractive through once the blooms fully open