Lisianthus ‘ABC 3 Purple’ (F1), Eustoma grandiflorum, 50 seeds avg.
Large double flowers with deep purple petals. Excellent stem length and long vase life.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds indoors 12-16 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seeds with soil.
- Allow 10-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 4-6” apart in the garden.
- Grows to 24-36” tall.
- 140-165 days to bloom.
- Winter hardy to zone 7.
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Harvest when three to four flowers on a stem are open.