Monarda 'Lambada', Monarda hybrida - 50 seeds avg.
Lambada, a member of the well-known Bee Balm family, has beautiful pink-lavender blooms.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- It will reseed in the garden and prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 12" apart in the garden.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
- Harvest once the blooms begin to turn pink and beyond.