Black-Eyed Susan 'Double Daisy’, Rudbeckia hirta, 50 seeds avg.
Produces large, beautiful, and long-lasting blooms that have several rows of petals.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate. Space 6-12" apart in the garden. Ht. 24"-48".
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Rudbeckia stems grow from a cluster at the plant base.
- To encourage more stems to develop, make all harvest cuts at the base, two to three inches above ground level.
- For the brightest and freshest cut flowers, harvest just after the petals have unfolded.
beverly glass (verified owner) –
California, United States
Anonymous (verified owner) –
In soil blocks right now – hope it’s great!