Soapwort, Pink Beauty, Saponaria vaccaria hispanica, 100 seeds avg.
A gorgeous spray of 1” flowers that are beautiful in the garden and perfect for bouquets.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 7-10 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 6" apart once they are 5" tall.
- Grows to 24"-36".
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Harvest for cut flowers just as the flower starts to crack open.
- Make the cut at ground level.
- Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.
vickie hott (verified owner) –
West Virginia, United States
Debra (verified owner) –
Connecticut, United States
Lisa B. (verified owner) –
Margie Foster (verified owner) –
Missouri, United States