Statice, 'Seeker White', Limonium sinuatum - 50 seeds avg
Beautiful white blooms that make excellent fresh and dried cut flowers. Many stems per plant.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8" of soil. Allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6"-12" apart in the garden.
- Plant grows to 30".
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when fully open.
- For drying harvest the blooms fully open and dry. Hang to dry.
San San C. (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Can’t wait to see the flowers!
Aishah Lurry (verified owner) –
Arizona, United States
Sharene (verified owner) –
Melissa C. (verified owner) –
Pennsylvania, United States