Sunflower 'Ziggy Yellow Brown Bicolor', Helianthus annuus - 50 seeds avg
Double rows of bicolor golden yellow petals with shades of brownish red near the dark brown centers. Single-stem variety. A beautiful addition to the garden and bouquets.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6-12” apart in the garden, grows to 48” tall.
- 110 days to bloom.
- Harvest the bloom just as it begins to crack open. It will continue to open indoors free from pests and the drying sun.
- Leave the bloom in the garden to develop seeds for the birds.