Celosia, Cockscomb, Asuka Mix, Celosia cristata, 25 seeds avg.
Fan-shaped combs with fuzzy undersides in a rainbow of green, orange, pink, and purple shades. Thrives in hot and dry conditions.
- A warm-season tender annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost has passed and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date, spacing transplants 6" apart in all directions.
- Do not cover seed with soil.
- Allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows to 32” tall.
- Do not pinch.
- 90-120 days to bloom.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest fully developed mature heads.
- Hang to dry or use as a fresh flower.