Eucalyptus, Polyanthemos, Eucalyptus polyanthemos - 50 seeds avg.
With large, rounded blue-green leaves, Eucalyptus polyanthemos is a beautiful addition to any bouquet. Leaves have flexible stems allowing them to shimmer in the breeze like dangling earrings.
- A warm-season tender annual that prefers full sun.
- For best results start seeds indoors 10-12 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Height 24-36".
- Space plants 9" apart in the garden.
Keep the Foliage Coming:
- Stems may be harvested any time after leaves begin to feel leathery.
- Make the first cut of the central stem above the bottom 3-5 side shoots to encourage branching.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.