Grass, Hylander, Setaria italica, 100 seeds avg.
Large 3-6" bronze seed heads with bright green foliage. Adds a beautiful texture to bouquets.
- A tender annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost has passed and once the soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Cover seed with 1/8" of soil, allowing 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 4-6" apart in the garden.
- Grows an average of 48” tall.
- 60-70 days to maturity.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Makes an excellent fresh or dried cut flower.
- Harvest when fully developed.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.
Laura Beach (verified owner) –
Pennsylvania, United States
Clarence Clark (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
Sherry (verified owner) –
Joanna Kirby (verified owner) –
Kentucky, United States