Marigolds, Coco Deep Orange, Tagetes erecta - 25 seeds avg.
Fully double blooms in shades of deep orange. Strong stems borne on sturdy plants make these excellent cut flowers and great in the garden.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost has passed and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed with ¼” of soil; allow 2-7 days to germinate. Space plants 9-12” apart in the garden.
- Grows to 36” tall. 75-90 days to bloom.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
Laura Miquelon (verified owner) –
Iowa, United States
Clarence Clark (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
See first comment
Dorcas (verified owner) –
Tammy Smith (verified owner) –
Texas, United States