Atriplex 'Green', Atriplex hortensis - 50 seeds
Wonderful foliage that adds texture to a bouquet and to the garden. Many stems per plant. Beautiful green seed pods.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefersncool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8"of soil;
- Allow 7-14 days to germinate. Space plants 6" apart in the garden.
- Plant grows to 48".
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
Keep the Stems Coming:
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when seeds pods are fully developed.
- Atriplex produces many stems per plant.