Easy Spring 3'x10' Cutting Garden
These easy-to-grow seeds will keep you knee deep in flowers until your summer garden gets blooming. These seeds prefer being planted directly in the garden and in full sun.
These cold-hardy plants thrive when seeds are planted in the fall in Zones 6-9 (yes, the fall) and early spring in Zones 4-5. Don’t know what zone you live in? Click Here and enter your zip code to find out.
- Booklet full of tips by Lisa Ziegler on soil preparing, planting seeds, low-maintenance care and harvesting.
- Planting diagram to plant a 3' x 10’ cutting garden or a landscape bed.
- 6 packs of seeds individually packaged
- Corn Cockle – 50 seeds avg.
- Pot Marigold Mix – 50 seeds avg.
- Larkspur Mix – 100 seeds avg.
- Nigella Love-in-a-Mist Mix – 100 seeds avg.
- Poppies Mix – 50 seeds avg.
- Bupleurum – 50 seeds avg.
Murray Mathis (verified owner) –
Idaho, United States
My daughter in Nebraska liked some of these so I gave her
Krista D. (verified owner) –
Elizabeth Cumming (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
The packet had everything you need to know about planting these seeds. Can’t wait for spring to see my beautiful flowers.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Alabama, United States