- Additional information
- Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (1)
- Product Videos <i class="fas fa-play-circle"></i>
Super Giant Marigolds, Tagetes erecta - 25 or100 seeds avg.
Super Giant Marigolds are the most widely grown cut flower because of their huge gorgeous blooms! These large 3" yellow and orange blooms are easy to grow!
- Full sun
- 36" H
- Summer annual
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed
- 3-5 days to germinate
- Harvest the blooms when fully mature.
- Make the first harvest cut above the bottom two-four side shoots, this establishes a branching habit for the season.
- Make future cuts at the base of the stem.