Super Giant Marigolds, Tagetes erecta - 25 or 100 seeds avg.
Super Giant Marigolds are the most widely grown cut flower because of their huge gorgeous blooms! These large 3" yellow and orange blooms are easy to grow!
- Full sun
- 36" H
- Summer annual
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed
- 3-5 days to germinate
- Harvest the blooms when fully mature.
- Make the first harvest cut above the bottom two-four side shoots, this establishes a branching habit for the season.
- Make future cuts at the base of the stem.
Carol C. (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
These marigolds are amazing! A must grow for all flower lovers!
Christine B. (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
Carol Chudoba –
These seeds produce the most beautiful and abundant marigolds! They are perfect for cutting and they last so long in a vase- 2 weeks easily. And I love the smell and the bright yellow is just heavenly! Both colors look so pretty in fall arrangements. I will buy more for next year!