Black-Eyed Susan ‘Triloba’, Rudbeckia triloba, 25 seeds avg.
Our favorite late season bloomer! The 48" tall stems are covered in 1-1/2" blooms that are beautiful in the garden and perfect bouquet filler.
- Hardy annual that prefers full-part sun.
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Ht. 36"-48".
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Rudbeckia stems grow from a cluster at the plant base.
- For the brightest and freshest cut flowers, harvest just after the petals have unfolded.
Hope K. (verified owner) –
Maine, United States
Excited to try!
Becky Jarvis (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Sherry (verified owner) –
Haven’t started them yet! But delivery of the seed was fast!
Tara Peterson (verified owner) –
Connecticut, United States