Sunflower ‘Sun-Fill Green’, Helianthus - 25 or 100 seeds avg
A single stem sunflower that makes a perfect green filler for bouquets.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space 6-12” apart in the garden, grows to 60” tall.
- 50-55 days to bloom.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
Harvest the stem when the buds are full but before flowering to provide a fantastic new look to your arrangements.