White Lace Flower, Orlaya grandiflora - 50 or 200 seeds avg.
The delicate umbel lacey blooms have larger petals around the edges of the bloom. The compact growth habit of White Lace makes it a great fit in the landscape.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Cast seeds directly in the garden or start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Space 9" apart in the garden. Grows 24" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 6 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest all stems at ground level.
- This will encourage more stems to develop from the base of the plant.
- Harvest when the first 1/3 of flowers are open.
Dottie J. (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
Very slow to germinate.
Cynthia Aubermann (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
Cindy Wilson (verified owner) –
Packaging includes planting info as well as growers tips. Great germination and stem length.
Cathy McCall (verified owner) –
South Carolina, United States