Sunflower 'Vincent's Choice', Helianthus annuus F1 - 50 seeds avg
Pollen-free and day-length neutral, Vincent's Choice features slightly rounded petals in a delightful overlapping array, producing a semi-double appearance. Rich golden orange petals and dark brown centers.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6-12” apart in the garden, grows to 60” tall.
- 50-60 days to bloom.
- Harvest the bloom just as it begins to crack open. It will continue to open indoors free from pests and the drying sun.
- Leave the bloom in the garden to develop seeds for the birds.