Ammi, Green Mist, Ammi Visnaga - 200 seeds avg.
The Queen Anne's Lace look-alike with a large white flat lacey flower.
- A cool-season hardy annual that reseeds in the garden and prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space 12" apart in the garden.
- 36"-48" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
- Harvest when 1/3 of the flowers on the bloom are open.