- Additional information
- Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (0)
- Product Videos <i class="fas fa-play-circle"></i>
Black-Eyed Susan 'Sahara’, Rudbeckia hirta, 50 seeds avg.
A beautiful mix of copper, yellow, and brown tone flowers with a brown eye. Compact grower.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden, spacing 12" apart.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
- Rudbeckia stems grow from a cluster at plant base.
- To encourage more stems to develop, make harvest cuts at the base, two to three inches above ground level.
- For the brightest and freshest cut flowers, harvest just after the petals have unfolded.