Cosmos, Afternoon White, Cosmos bipinnatus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
Large, bright white blooms with golden yellow centers are suspended atop long, sturdy stems. Easy to grow.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Space plants 8-12" apart. Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows to 36-48” tall. Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
- 85-100 days to bloom.
- Cosmos make an excellent cut flower when harvested just as they crack open.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.
WENDY (verified owner) –
meghan Scott (verified owner) –
Texas, United States
PAULA MANCHESTER (verified owner) –
New York, United States
Arrived instantly. Not planted yet so too soon to know how it blooms.
Cynthia Aubermann (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States