Larkspur ‘Misty Lavender’, Consolida ajacis, 100 or 400 seeds avg.
Beautiful, stately flower spikes with blooms in shades of grayish-lavender. ‘Earl Grey’ lookalike. Hummingbirds, bees, and other pollinators are frequent visitors to this flower.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Sowing seeds directly in the garden is recommended.
- Cover seeds with soil.
- Allow 14-28 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 6-9’’ apart once 5’’ tall.
- Grows to 36-48” tall.
- 80-90 days to bloom.
- Winter hardy to zone 6.
- Harvest all stems at ground level when the first flower on the bottom of the stem is open.
- Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.
WARNING: All plant parts, including seeds, are poisonous. Extreme care and caution must be exercised around children and pets. All liability concerning use of this product is assumed by the purchaser.
100 Seeds, 400 Seeds