Ageratum 'Blue Horizon', Ageratum houstonianum - 50 seeds avg.
A fabulous in the landscape and in the cutting garden. I can't imagine not having it in our summer mix of flowers for fresh bouquets. Gorgeous paired with Rudbeckia "Indian Summer" in the garden.
- Sun to part sun.
- 30" H.
- Summer annual.
- Start seeds indoors for best results.
- Plant out after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks past your last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 7-10 days to germinate.
- Harvest fresh cut flowers when first buds begin to get fuzzy.
- Make your cut at ground level for continued harvest.
Dianna P. (verified owner) –
Hope K. (verified owner) –
Maine, United States
Excited to try!
Lisa (verified owner) –
I grow this ageratum every year. It is easy to start from seed and looks fabulous growing among my zinnias and marigolds.
RICHARD ZUCHNIK (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
Ordered it last year and germinated and grew fine .