Monarda 'Lambada', Monarda hybrida - 50 seeds avg.
Lambada, a member of the well-known Bee Balm family, has beautiful pink-lavender blooms.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- It will reseed in the garden and prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 12" apart in the garden.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
- Harvest once the blooms begin to turn pink and beyond.
Judy Loretto (verified owner) –
My customers loved these in bouquets!! You must give them support, or good luck after it rains!! Easy to grow! Did well in sun with partial shade for me.
Jennifer Parker (verified owner) –
Texas, United States
kara (verified owner) –
Illinois, United States
Marla Jones (verified owner) –
Tennessee, United States