Black-Eyed Susan ‘Prairie Sun’, Rudbeckia hirta - 50 seeds avg.
A beautiful two-tone yellow flower with a green eye.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Space 12" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Rudbeckia stems grow from a cluster at plant base.
- To encourage more stems to develop, make harvest cuts at the base, two to three inches above ground level.
- For the brightest and freshest cut flowers, harvest just after the petals have unfolded.