Sunflower ‘ProCut Plum’, Helianthus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
The fastest blooming sunflower! This seed is day length neutral which means it performs well in the fall!
- 4-6” pollenless beautiful blooms.
- Full sun.
- Easy to start from seed in the garden or start indoors to get an earlier start.
- Plant out after last danger of frost.
- Plant spacing determines sunflower head size: 6″ apart make nice bouquet size heads of 4″, for larger flower heads plant 12″ apart in the garden.
- 55-60 days to bloom.
- Expect 60” tall.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the bloom just as it begins to crack open.
- It will continue to open indoors free from pests and the drying sun.
- Leave the bloom in the garden to develop seeds for the birds.