Yarrow 'Colorado Sunset', Achillea millefolium - 50 or 200 seeds avg.
All the colors of a sunset with ferny foliage. Loves lean soil and thrives in the heat. Attracts beneficial insects to the garden.
- A cool-season hardy annual that reseeds in the garden and prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows 24"-36" tall, space transplants 12" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 4 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Make the cut at ground level.
- Harvest after all the tiny flowers in the cluster are open.
- Leave some flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.