Zinnia, ‘Oklahoma Mix’, Zinnia elegans – 50 or 200 seeds avg.
Oklahoma Zinnias are a smaller take on a gorgeous flower. I just love these smaller zinnias that are fully double. The blooms are 1.5".
The mix includes pink, red, yellow, white, and salmon.
Be sure to read ‘Growing Great Zinnias’ by Lisa Mason Ziegler.
- Full sun.
- 36″ H.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Start seeds indoors to transplant to the garden when 2-3 weeks old or plant seeds directly in the garden after last danger of frost.
- Cover seed.
- 3-5 days to germinate.
- Pinch plants at 12” for branching and space plants 6-9” apart.
- Harvest the blooms when fully mature.
- Make the first harvest cut above the bottom two side shoots, this establishes a branching habit for the season.
- Make future cuts at the base of the stem.
Mark O’Neill (verified owner) –
Georgia, United States
Terra Widdifield (verified owner) –
Minnesota, United States
Kimberly C. (verified owner) –
Ohio, United States
Marjory Seiferd (verified owner) –
Illinois, United States