Silage Tarp - 20' x 50' x 6ml Black
Use to kill weeds, start a new garden spot, and end cover crops. Black on both sides. Heavy duty 6ml poly. UV resistant, Weighs 30 pounds.
When used during the warm growing season to cover an area and secure with weighted bags:
- This creates a warm moist environment for weed seeds to sprout and to ultimately die from lack of light.
- Cover crops are extinguished, and the organic matter digested quicker by the soil.
- Newly prepared beds can be covered for several weeks prior to planting to create an almost weed-free planting area.
Use with weighted anchor bags.
Click here to read Lisa's Blog on how to use a Silage Tarp
*Additional shipping details including the 25% USPS** surcharge:
Zone 1-2 $25.28, zone 3-5 $36.79, zone 4, zone 5 $43.57, zone 6 $53.83, zone 7 $64.44, zone 8 $67.73
Find your shipping zone here. Please read our shipping policy here.
- Due to a surcharge by the USPS starting April 3, 2022 certain items will now have an increase in the shipping cost.
- The Gardener's Workshop is absorbing 75% of that additional cost internally.
- All cost increases passed onto customers cover 25% of the increased fee we pay to ship your package.
- We thank you for your understanding as we do all we can to continue putting our customers first and to continue to do business.
RICHARD ZUCHNIK (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
Haven’t used it yet, but it is as described on website. If it works as described I will be ecstatic.
Terry Fulginiti (verified owner) –
The silage tarps work great! They saved me many, many hours of weeding before planting! Highly recommend!
Morgan Cooper (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Kristin (verified owner) –