- When to order corms for best selection
- Building relationships with your vendors
- When to plant (and successions)
- Best varieties for beginners
- Basic growing & harvesting tips
Links & Mentions: Request the PDF: Ranunculus Harvest Stages Request the PDF: Favorite Ranunculus & Sources Request the PDF: Favorite Anenomes & Growing Tips Flower Farming School Online: Growing Cut-Flower Crops in Hoops & Greenhouses More from Sunny Meadows Flower Farm: Website Instagram TikTok The Field and Garden Podcast is produced by Lisa Mason Ziegler, award-wining author of Vegetables Love Flowers and Cool Flowers, owner of The Gardener’s Workshop, Flower Farming School Online, and the publisher of Farmer-Florist School Online and Florist School Online. Watch Lisa’s Story and connect with Lisa on social!