I am coming to you the week before Mother’s Day and thought now is a great time to talk about helping fresh-cut flowers last longer. Lots of mentions in this episode and below are the links:
- Request my article with all the steps to follow: Making the Most of Your Cut Flowers
Flower conditioning products: CVBN Tabs, Quick Dip, Flower Food
- Dave Dowling’s online course: Bulbs, Perennials, Shrubs, and More!
- Cool Flowers, find most of my resources for cool-season flower growing: The Cool-Season Flower Chronicles
- Sunflower Seeds
- Cool season seeds including the Dragon Snapdragons
- Our flower sales program details, they are sold out but you can see the details.
I hope you enjoy!