Ammi ‘Graceland’, Ammi Majus - 200 seeds avg.
The Queen Anne's Lace look-a-like with a large and flat, white lacy flower.
- A cool-season hardy annual that reseeds in the garden and prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden, spacing 12" apart.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate. 36"-48" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Future cuts at stem base being harvested.
- Harvest when 1/3 of the flowers on the bloom are open.