DIY Blocking Mix Nutrient *
$14.95 – $29.95
Mix with your peat moss and compost to make 60 quarts of blocking mix!
Check out our Seed Starting Course!
DIY Blocking Mix Nutrient*, 32 oz or 5 lbs
Make your own soil blocking mix by adding peat moss and compost.
- 1/2 cup of nutrient mix makes approximately 20 cups (7.5qt) of soil blocking mix when combined with your peat moss and compost.
- Includes Blocking Mix Directions & Recipe.
- Ingredients: greensand and rock phosphate.
- Each recipe makes 20 cups of mix that will produce 500-600 small blocks.
- Wt 32oz. Makes 6 recipes
- Wt 5lbs. Makes 15 recipes
Here is what customers are saying about how soil blocking has changed their seed starting experience.
Click here for more soil blocking tips and videos.
*Additional shipping details:
32 oz - Zone 1-4 $2.95, zone 5-8 $3.95
5 lb - Zone 1-2 $2.95, zone 3 $ 3.95, zone 4-5 $4.95, zone 6 $5.95, zone 7 $6.95, zone 8 $7.95
Find your shipping zone here. Please read our shipping policy here.
Debra McManus (verified owner) –
Rhode Island, United States
Karen Schwartz (verified owner) –
Washington, United States
Christina Platt (verified owner) –
Elba Lopez (verified owner) –
Texas, United States