Celosia, Cockscomb, Gold, Celosia cristata - 50 seeds avg.
Cockscomb is a gorgeous display of long lasting flowers! Loves it hot and dry!
- Full sun.
- 36" H.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 5-10 days to germinate.
- Pinch plants to two sets of leaves when 12" tall to encourage branching.
- Great cuts, attracts butterflies and beneficial insects, drought tolerant.
- Harvest flowers when head at desired size but before starting to develop seeds.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.
Anonymous (verified owner) –