Cosmos, 'Rubenza', Cosmos bipinnatus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
Large blooms in dreamy shades of cranberry, ruby-red, and rose. Easy to grow.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden, spacing 8-12".
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows to 36-48” tall.
- Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
- 85-100 days to bloom.
- Cosmos make an excellent cut flower when harvested just as they crack open.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.
Michael R. (verified owner) –
Tennessee, United States
Lori W. (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Ina (verified owner) –
Illinois, United States
Lisa (verified owner) –