Godetia, Grace Salmon, Clarkia amoena, 50 seeds avg.
Butterflies and pollinators are especially fond of the clusters of satiny blooms at the top of each stem. It will easily reseed in the garden.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Space 9" apart in the garden.
- Grows to 20"-30" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
- First harvest the central stem at ground level.
- Harvest future stems at the base of each stem being harvested.
- For the freshest and longest-lasting cut flowers, harvest just as the bloom begins to open.