Ageratum 'Blue Horizon', Ageratum houstonianum - 50 seeds avg.
A fabulous in the landscape and in the cutting garden. I can't imagine not having it in our summer mix of flowers for fresh bouquets. Gorgeous paired with Rudbeckia "Indian Summer" in the garden.
- Sun to part sun.
- 30" H.
- Summer annual.
- Start seeds indoors for best results.
- Plant out after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks past your last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 7-10 days to germinate.
- Harvest fresh cut flowers when first buds begin to get fuzzy.
- Make your cut at ground level for continued harvest.
Susan Moorehead (verified owner) –
Florida, United States
Cissy M. (verified owner) –
Tennessee, United States
Brenda Carlsen (verified owner) –
West Virginia, United States
Tara Maxey (verified owner) –
Texas, United States