Celosia, Cockscomb, Spring Green, Celosia cristata - 25 or 100 seeds avg.
Cockscomb is a gorgeous display of long-lasting flowers! Loves it hot and dry! One flower per stem.
- Full sun.
- 24-36" H.
- Summer annual.
- Start indoors.
- Plant in the garden after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 5-10 days to germinate.
- Great cuts, attracts butterflies and beneficial insects, drought-tolerant.
- Harvest flowers when head at desired size but before starting to develop seeds.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.
vickie hott (verified owner) –
West Virginia, United States
Tina W. (verified owner) –
Florida, United States
Look forward to seeing them bloom!
Lisa (verified owner) –
Tami Bator (verified owner) –
Illinois, United States