Poppy, Champagne Bubbles Mix (Poppies), Papaver nudicaule - 50 or 200 seeds avg.
This Iceland Poppy is easy to grow and, if it is happy with where you plant its seed, will return year after year by self-seeding.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 9" apart in the garden.
- Grows 12"-18" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 6 and south.
- Colors included in mix may vary depending on availability.
KEEP THE BLOOMS COMING:
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem at ground level.
- More shoots will continue to develop and mature.
- Harvest when the bud just begins to crack open and you can see the color of the bloom.
Renee’ Polcher (verified owner) –
Minnesota, United States
Debra (verified owner) –
Connecticut, United States
I already have these started. Good germination in about 12 days.
Dawn Alexander-Halla (verified owner) –
Illinois, United States
Stephanie Noffsinger (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
This was my third attempt with this flower. I know my first attempt had flaws. I’ve followed the directions twice now without any success. Are replacement packages available? I want to succeed with this one!
Kelly LaBelle (store manager) –
Thanks for letting us know, we also want you to be successful. Our seed manager, Layne, will be reaching out with a few details to help you succeed, as well as, replacement seeds.