Poppy, Champagne Bubbles Mix (Poppies), Papaver nudicaule - 50 or 200 seeds avg.
This Iceland Poppy is easy to grow and, if it is happy with where you plant its seed, will return year after year by self-seeding.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 9" apart in the garden.
- Grows 12"-18" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 6 and south.
- Colors included in mix may vary depending on availability.
KEEP THE BLOOMS COMING:
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem at ground level.
- More shoots will continue to develop and mature.
- Harvest when the bud just begins to crack open and you can see the color of the bloom.