Snapdragon 'TGW Yellow Dragons', Antirrhinum - 50 or 150 seeds
A gorgeous mix of yellow shades with various shaped flowers. Add variety with a longer display and harvest with one planting. Over 10 shades and varieties! Group 1-4.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 3-7 days to germinate.
- Grows 24"-36" tall, space transplants 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south with added protection such as mulching and row covers.
Keep the blooms coming:
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Future cuts should be made at stem base.
- Harvest when the first bottom flower opens.
Mary McCord (verified owner) –
Missouri, United States
Lisa (verified owner) –